I also met up with Roy one more time at the airport before his flight to Hawaii. He is a good kid and should move closer to New York. We just wandered around Narita Airport and made fun of the Japanese for a few hours.
I met up with some Japanese people that I had met earlier on my trip, thus completely some kind of circle. The Japanese are good people, super nice, very motivated, and fashionable. They are also reserved and quiet and nervous. I have never in my life seen so many people rushing to their super-efficient trains. If they miss one, there is literally another one in 3 minutes. Roy told me that they hate being late, even if there is nothing to
They are also incredible fashion obsessed, making me feel like a butch lesbian (shout-out to Julie Feuer). Every corporate worker had a really hip haircut. All the other clichés are true also. Like middle aged business men all play video games and read comics. The girls always flash a peace sign for pictures. Also, they are on their cell phones all the time, but I don’t
I did not partake in the famous nightlife of Tokyo. I was really rundown and borderline sick. I am kind of sick of getting sick, so it’s a good thing that I’ll be heading home on May 2nd. The problem here is
No comments:
Post a Comment