I apologize for the lack of updates for the past few weeks. I guess I took my Christmas break like the rest of the world. The truth is that I didn’t do very much. I saw some old friends. Doug and Lynn got engaged and I saw them way more than I get to in NYC. Mostly I just slept and ate. I must have gained like 10 lbs, which should come in handy as I re-enter the third world.
Israel reminds me of my childhood. I used to come here a lot to see my grandmother and father’s friends. I remember always feeling left out because I didn’t know the language, also being made to feel guilty for not speaking Hebrew. Doug said he felt the same way hanging out with Lynn’s family. It kind of puts a new spin on my otherwise happy childhood.
Well I promise to be more regular now that I am back on the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment